– You are one of the leaders. How did the games go for you?
– Unfortunately, we didn’t make it to the quarterfinals. We played with Khabarovsk and won 3-0. But we lost the game with Chelyabinsk. We tested the new line-up, perhaps this is the reason.
– What is volleyball for you?
– The game is my life. The ability to play is the most important thing. Friends, personal relationships come second. When I got injured, most of all I worried that I could not play. I am finishing my master’s degree at the Lesgaft National State University of Physical Education, Sport and Health (http://lesgaft.spb.ru/ru) and my further life will be connected with volleyball. I will be a coach.
– Do you like Ekaterinburg?
– Yes! We have a walk. There is a wonderful park near the hotel, with a white romantic gazebo. It reminded me of my native St. Petersburg, very beautiful.
– Do you like the HH18 hotel?
– The hotel has comfortable and kind atmosphere. There is enough shampoos, dental accessories. I would also like to thank the hotel staff and administrators. They were always nice and helpful. If I go to Ekaterinburg as a coach for the games, I will definitely choose the hotel NN18. Also, The Palace of Sporting Games “Uralochka” (DIVS) is nearby, you can reach the games in a minute on foot.